3/4"-10 and 3/4"-16 | NIELSEN TRANSFER SCREWS
Transfer Screws For Closed-End Holes
by Alexander Tool & Supply Co.
Our 3/4" Nielsen Transfer Screws are the largest transfer screw in our line-up. These come in either coarse or fine thread options. Each screw is machined to precise tolerances and quality inspected for form, fit and function. We take great pride in our manufacturing capabilities and our consistent quality. With each screw you receive, you can expect the same great quality that delivers precise results with every use.
- 12 precision screws
- Your choice of coarse (3/4-10) or fine (3/4-16) thread
- Packaging Options: Poly Resealable Bags or Indexed Durable Cards
- Labeled packaging for easy identification and organization
- 12-point quality inspection on every screw
Case Hardened - Heat treated, reinforced case
Carbon Steel - High grade USA Steel for long durability
Black Oxide Treated - Protected exterior from rust and corrosion
Precision Manufactured - Machined to .0002” crown diameter; punch within .010”
Shoulder - Uniform shoulder height – any size configuration can transfer in the same plane at once
Center Punch - Penetrates work surface .010” to .015” consistently
Precision Crown - Transfers leave a witness diameter, registering an exact duplicate of the original holes
These screws are widely used in the following applications:
- fabricators and machinists
- machine erectors
- machine repair and overhaul
- aircraft builders (large OEM manufacturers to small custom built planes)
- auto restoration and customization
There are many additional uses. These include:
- High-friction devices for safety products
- Hardened cleats for wheel chocks
- Ice cleats for rubberized mats
- Anti-slip devices for freight haulers and semi-truck drivers
COMMON MATERIAL USES:
Hardened carbon steel for durable use on steel, aluminum, plastic, fiberglass, wood, and more.
If you need special quantities, contact us, and we can customize any order to your needs.